Thursday 1 November 2012

About Enrich.

Hello! Today I was at Enrich.  We started off with "2 Greens, 2 Oranges and a Ball" game.  It was our Wilson game.  We were the only class that completed it for the whole week.  We were very excited about that!  This Wilson game was very similar to Picaddily Circus.  Next we did Passion Time.  I did a stone carving.  I think my wee alligator head is coming along nicely and will be finished soon.  Then we had morning tea.

After morning tea we had chess.  I played against Liam W and I won! No-one moved on the leader board though because I was already above him.


I am going to go to Alana's Affective Domain 

workshop this afternoon.


By! Tata!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Daniel, I am very impressed by your great Blog! I like the video clip best and the pictures, and I love reading about what you do at Enrich.

    Have a wonderful day today

    luv Mum

    ReplyDelete