Thursday 29 August 2013

Blue and Green and Blue and Green all over!!!

Dear blog readers. Today I did more work on my lino printing during passion time.  By the state of my face and my favourite FOX jersey, I have been working with blue and green ink.  I'm not sure what Mum will say when she picks me up today! I was printing over my 12 original prints to make them a multi-coloured print.  The next stage for me will be taking off the grass on my lino block and I will be able to continue multi-coloured printing next week.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Daniel - I love reading your blogs! Funny how much more I find out about your day than when I ask you about it directly! I am looking forward to seeing the final lino prints - and not looking so forward to scrubbing that jersey...
    Love mum

    ReplyDelete