Thursday 28 November 2013

VERY Important!

Hello out there!!! Do you remember that Keynote I was talking about??? Well, I presented it today. (By the way, last time I blogged about it, there was still a lot more work to do!) Here is the slide the teachers loved the most:

My 'thanks' slide said thank-you to everyone who put their time and effort into helping me finish it. Nicola said that we will work on putting thanks and things like that into keynotes and other things next year because it is VERY important and polite to thank people. The keynote I loved best of all was Jackson's because he had a wonderful habits of mind slide on JRR Tolkien.

1 comment:

  1. I agree it is important to appreciate people's help. It is a bit like how we must reference our sources of information when we are researching, because that acknowledges the work other people have done to provide you with information. Well done on a great Blog page.

    ReplyDelete