Sunday 25 May 2014

Monday blog at Enrich@ILT

Hi there, you have a good taste reading my blog and all. So in return I will tell you about my day.


I came in and sat on the mat as Katie called out the roll. "Tessa" she called out. "Here!" replied Tessa. "Reina" she called again. "Here!" replied Reina and so on and so on. After the roll, we had chess. I lost to Joshua (or Josh, as he likes to be known).


After morning tea, we worked on our passion projects. Reid and I are working on making a sugar free energy drink. We surveyed students and teachers to find out what flavours people liked the most. The options were apple,orange, apple and orange mixed, pineapple or grape. You can let me know on what you prefer via posting a comment below.

Bye for now

Daniel.

No comments:

Post a Comment