Sunday 18 May 2014

READ THIS BLOG!!!

Oi, where do you think your going? Don't go of to read his blog OR her blog, read MY blog instead.



Now, I suppose I better tell you about my day. Well, it started out as a normal day, coming in, roll, and then Katie ( one of our three teachers ) mentioned these rotations that sounded really cool/interesting. The first thing that I did was with Nicola. We had to compare our selves with Lorde. that was really tricky, but fun!! 


The next thing the next thing  I went to was catching-up. I finished my interview on Jackson.


 The next rotation  was with Paul. we learnd about a new app that I recomend to every one. The app was called: Aurasma. With it, you can turn a 2D still picture into a 3D moving mini film. You can also make your own  Video!!


By for now,


Daniel.

No comments:

Post a Comment